- James Clear: James is great at writing about improving yourself in general. I become his fan after reading his book called Atomic Habits. I highly his newsletter if you want to learn more him
- Gary Vaynerchuk: This guy is like a machine. He has limited time (so I don’t know how he does this) but he’s always producing useful content on every single social media platform
- Noah Kagan: This guy really knows marketing. He built 100 million dollar company called Appsumo. He talks great stuff on his youtube channel
- Neville Mendora: Wanna learn copywriting with fun? Just go to his youtube channel now.
- Neil Patel: This guy knows a lot about a lot, all of the stuff he’s talking about is very useful and actionable. Recommended!
- Brian Dean: Wanna learn SEO, organic traffic generation? He is the guy
- Ali Abdaal: Productivity beast of 21st century.
- Ankur Warikoo: He talks a lot of stuff about personal development, finance, productivity, and life advice in general.
- Gary Vaynerchuk: He’s everywhere, his social media game is very good, he does a great job there. He claims that social media is the new TV so if you want to master it this guy will tell you how it works.
- Digital Pratik: Indian version of Gary Vaynerchuk and Vishen Lakhiani
- Tim Ferris: He is everywhere. His podcast is full of fun
- Seth Godin: Marketing legend
- Darren Rowse: Wanna learn to blog? Follow him on Problogger.com
- Harsh Agarwal: Talented guy who talks about marketing, blogging, crypto, and life advice in general.
- Pat Flynn: Wanna learn how to start, grow and monetize your own business?Follow him on Smart Passive Income. He talks about building an audience, creating different types of content
Ps: This post is inspired by the top creators’ list from Ankur Warikoo