I just read Atomic Habits by James Clear. A really powerful book to form new habits and destroy bad ones.
- Improve daily by one percent. This can be anything (Maybe writing 50 words More, fixing your day schedule, etc.)
- Change Your Identity, not words. (Example: I write 250 words daily, I’m a writer)
- Have an accountability partner to have a track of your habits.
We are the compound impact of our habits. Making one percent increment or decrement daily can make a huge difference.
Whenever building a habit, Start with small. You can become a genius by just learning one more idea on daily basis. I followed the same approach when I started. I never go to bed without learning one new thing.
Impact Compounds, I’m here in front of you. Writing a new book review. I’d not be here if I stopped at that particular moment.
Negative actions also compound. The more you think that You’re ugly, not good-looking, etc. You’ll feel you’re not worthy.
Follow your passion!
- You’re spending habits are a compound impact on your financial health.
- We often dismiss small changes because they don’t seem to matter very much at the moment
Wanna recommend a book to me or have any questions? hit me a reply, I’d be happy to read your book recommendation 🙂
Ps: Click here to checkout list of my fav self development books.
Pss: This blog post style is Inspired from Noah Kagan’s Think And Grow Rich’s review